Advertisement

Camera Gear I Use Everyday - 2019 BLACK FRIDAY DEALS?

Camera Gear I Use Everyday - 2019 BLACK FRIDAY DEALS? BLACK FRIDAY is coming! So this is the gear I use everyday to give you inspiration! My camera setup late 2019. If there's any Black Friday deals on my gear, you find it in this description.



🎥 💵 All the links I promised:

Main camera (💲802 off) →
Zoom lens →
Bokeh lens →
Favorite SD card →
Video mic →
Audio recorder →
cheap lev mic →
Video tripod →
Travel tripod (💲90 off) →
Gimbal → Gimbal Review →
Small on camera light →
Cheaper small on camera light →
Studio lighting →

CHECK OUT
My personal instagram 📷 →

If you're new here, 👋🏼 Hi I'm Joey, just an ordinary filmmaker that believes that everybody, no matter where you live, or what kind of gear you have can Shoot That Video!
✅ Consider subscribing if you like this kind of videos about filmmaking.

I hope to see you next week !

ShootThatVideo,Shoot That Video,Joey Shoot That Video,JoeyTrousers,My camera gear,GH4 in 2019,GH4 in 2020,Black friday camera deals,Black friday camera gear,My camera gear 2019,My camera gear 2020,My camera setup,panasonic GH4 setup,Ak2000 gimbal,Panasonic GH4 for video,video quality GH4,GH4 video gear,best lenses for the GH4,Camera gear ShootThatVideo,What camera gear does ShootThatVideo use,My camera setup late 2019,is the GH4 worth it in 2020,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar