Advertisement

What Happened to Monster High

What Happened to Monster High Fashion, makeup, and monsters. A creature feature like no other. The predecessor of Ever After High had a bumpy fall and we're going to find out how Monster High got so Monster Low.


✦My Beautiful Patrons:

EPIC Patron
Bradley Hounshell
SUPER Patrons
BigNCollectibles
Timohty "aytimothy" Chew
Gabriel Kaufhold
John Lee
Jess Lightning
Sound Board
ZoraZeppeli
PATRONS
Andrew Smith
Shelby Parker
Christian
Devin
Devon D
Eric Chio
Graham Kitchenka
Jean Fourrien
Jose
Joshiro Joestar
Michael Shull
mitzi a.
Nikita Cassidy
Rebecca Ben-Avraham
Sam Hiscock
UDI
weirdwolf
Yancey Kruger
Zeemis


✦✌ Check Out My Patreon:



✦👾 Discord:
✦✍ My DeviantArt:
✦☕ My Tumblr:
✦🐦 My Twitter:
✦⌛ My Reddit:
✦📷My Instagram:


✦Background Music:

negative legend,monster high,ever after high,OOAK,doll toy,barbie,monster high episode 1,ever after high episode 1,lol doll,surprise doll,monster high draculaura,monster high lagoona,ooak jewelry,ooak,monster high toys,monster high clawdeen,monster hunter,cookie monster,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar