Advertisement

Trying on every piece of clothing I own 🥵

Trying on every piece of clothing I own 🥵 Instagram: destiny_manda
Twitter: destiny_manda
Facebook: Destiny Dee Manda

Hi huns! 🤗

This is the video where I show you what I mean when I say “you don’t need a full closet to look fresh”. I am not the biggest minimalist of course but I’m defs not a hoarder either.

If you’re interested in helping me style outfits, you can comment below about what kind of style of outfits you’d like to see me create or re-create (night out, braai, school etc.) 😎

If you haven’t subscribed yet, quit playing yourself. Go click that red SUBSCRIBE button. ♥️

If you’re reading this, you obvi have a thing for me... it’s okay, I feel the same way 🥰

See you in the next videooooo!! 🎬

Style,thrift,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar