Advertisement

THE EFFECT THAT KARMIC CYCLES HAVE ON YOUR HEALTH😷😟

THE EFFECT THAT KARMIC CYCLES HAVE ON YOUR HEALTH😷😟 I AM a psychic empath whose abilities manifested while going through many traumas.My goal is to provide intuitive counseling and energy healing using my abilities and life experience.I've fought the good fight and you can too! 🌈

1) $40 General Love Reading💚which would be you telling me what your concern or issue is and I will dig into that along with how the other party feels in regards to the situation.

2)$50 Grand Spread 🙌which is a reading with intuitive guidance where I will pull cards and intuitively providing a 3 step conflict resolution, for how you and the other party feels and what to do about it.

3)$55-$100 General Intuitive Counseling This option is based  purely on self love, growth, and healing in any area of your life.

4) $15 for 1 General Question or 7 card daily spread which is the general energy you need to be aware of for the day!

5)$ 111 THE TRINITY ☝

       Mind, body, and soul intuitive healing
       Wholisitic Health advise which
includes supplement advise that will aid the body in healing.✋I'M NOT A DOCTOR BUT A HEALER, ANY ADVISE GIVEN IS YOUR OWN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE ADDING ANYTHING NEW TO YOUR DIET!

6)$50 for 40 mins Spiritual Support Chat
     Email me wait for my response and we will schedule the time.

7) $70 -60min Personalized Video Mantra
You may choose an ASMR format for my voice that caters to your own needs, listen to the messages before bed or on break at work infused with channeled messages.

All payments or donations can be made at my cash app or paypal below.Thank you for choosing me to help assist you upon your path, for a great teacher is great student! Infinite Love💫

Email me at: karmicjustice111@gmail.com





*DISCLAIMER: WHAT YOU DO WITH THE ADVICE GIVEN IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY.

*NO REFUNDS UNLESS YOUR SERVICES ARE DELIVERED LATER THAN THE CONFIRMED DATE.

HEALTH😷😟

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar