Advertisement

I’m Back! (Important stuff you should probably watch)

I’m Back! (Important stuff you should probably watch) Hey guys...! Sorry for taking so long to finally upload again. As I said in the video, I’ve been dealing with a lot of stressful situations recently.
Heh, I can do a video explaining how my life is a Gacha cliché, if ya’ll want me to! Just comment below!
That should be all. If you have any questions or concerns, just comment or private DM me on Instagram or Pinterest!
Also, feel free to make an outro for me if you want to. I’ll probably end up making my own, but honestly, I love seeing other people’s work soo.... =w=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram: @edge_i_skies
Pinterest: What Up, I’m Jared, 19
Email: akirianimations@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here at SunnySkies Studios, we make content that is used to entertain people and not hurt in any way. Any negative comments will be removed, and anyone who attacks me or my fans will be automatically ignored. Any “killing” or hate videos will also be reported.
Sorry to bring this negativity to my usual fun-loving channel, but you can never be too sure on the internet.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here’s The Author’s Life Tip of the Day!

“Whenever you feel anxious or depressed, don’t keep it to yourself. Talk to someone, you won’t be burdening them. And if you feel unsafe talking to a close friend or family, then I’m always here. Suppressing your feelings will only make it worse. Try to get help. I beg of you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s all, protagonists! Hope you have a good life!

watch)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar