Advertisement

Japanese Karaoke in Tokyo (Giappone) and Bizarre Project Explained!

Japanese Karaoke in Tokyo (Giappone) and  Bizarre Project Explained! In this video I am going to explain what is a Karaoke in Japan and also launching my new idea about Karaoke from now on!^^
The Music in this video is composed and recorded with my piano and iphone by me.
I had this music in a dream where i was writing it and when I woke up I just sat on the piano and start playing.
Hope you will like it^^
See you in my next video.
The location of the karaoke in the video is:

karaoke,japan,tokyo,bigechokaraoke,karaokeinjapan,japanesekaraoke,karaokeintokyo,karaokeingiappone,karaokeatokyo,karaokeenjapon,singinginajapanesekaraoke,カラオケ,カラオケビッグエコー,tokyokaraoke,giapponekaraoke,cantareingiappone,karaokefunjapan,howakaraokeloooklikeinjapan,karaokebigecho,cantarekaraokeingiappone,cantarekaraoketokyo,karaoketokyo,karaokebigechotokyo,drinkbarkaraoke,singingkaraoke,singkaraoke,livinginajpan,vivereingiappone,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar