Advertisement

iPhone 11 (Not Pro) - I Shot a Music Video.

iPhone 11 (Not Pro) - I Shot a Music Video. The iPhone 11 is more Pro than you think. It's not Selena Gomez #shotoniphone but I filmed a music video on the iPhone 11. No lenses. No Gimbals. No Lighting. Enjoy!
iPhone 11 Pro Deep Fusion Review! -
Song is Terror Jr - “Straight From The Bottle” (unreleased but coming soon)

Follow Terror Jr on YouTube here:
Listen to Terror Jr here:
See Terror Jr on tour here:

$16 Polaroid Monopod -
$22 iPhone 11 Grip -

My thoughts on the OnePlus 7T!
Tim Apple merch!

Best iPhone 11 + 11 Pro Accessories!
iPhone 11 Pro Max Review - Almost Pro!

re: Don't Not Buy the iPhone 11 Pro -
iPhone Xr vs iPhone 11!
Tim Apple shirts!

My favorite video I've ever made -
iPhone 11 Pro vs iPhone 11!
How much Apple payed me for this iPhone 11 Review


Follow me (if ya want) -

iPhone 11,iPhone 11 review,1 month later,iPhone 11 Pro,iPhone 11 pro review,iPhone 11 vs 11 Pro,iPhone 11 video,iPhone 11 music video,Shoot better video iPhone 11,iPhone 11 vs Pixel 4,iPhone 11 tricks,terror jr,Filmic Pro,Jonathan Morrison,tld,Selena Gomez,shotoniphone,shot on iPhone,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar