Advertisement

Capture 📷your dream wedding in an affordable and memorable way 💒🥂

Capture 📷your dream wedding in an affordable and memorable way 💒🥂 Welcome 👋 Everyone!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ About 📜This Video

In this video I talk about the importance of hiring a videographer and photographer for your dream wedding in an affordable way. Learn my tips and tricks on how to book them without breaking the bank 🏦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ About My Channel 🎥

My name is Carla and I’m a huge Wedding Enthusiast! Coming from a marketing background and planning my dream wedding on my own without a wedding coordinator, my hope is to give insight from a different angle and inspire others in a positive way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Links 🔗


Some of these links may have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I may receive a small commission.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Follow 👣 Me

🔔 SUBSCRIBE ➡
📸 Instagram:
👍 Facebook:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#CarlaMilanov

The information on my YouTube Channel and its resources available are for educational 🎓 and informational ℹ️ purposes only.​

Thanks 🙏 for watching!

wedding,weddings,photography,videography,photos,videos,carla,milanov,carla milanov,dream weddings,dream wedding,memories,engagement,marriage,affordable,wedding photography,wedding videography,wedding photos,wedding videos,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar