Advertisement

3 Different ways to walk your dog

3 Different ways to walk your dog In this video, I cover 3 different ways to walk your dog on leash. You can use these different methods at different times during your walk.
1st Method: Relaxed Walk. This means the dog can be out in front, behind, or any other place but they are not allowed to pull you towards something. Anytime the dog hits the end of the leash, you guide the backwards. Video:

2nd Method: Control Walk. This method teaches the dog to walk beside the handler in what many would call the heel position. I teach this with leash pressure and the dog learns that they need to stay at my side. They don't have to be looking up at me, rather just be aware of me and my pacing. Video:

Method #3: Heel. This method teaches the dog to walk in the heel position with full attention on the owner. This method is great for short periods of time when you want full attention from your dog.
Want to Work With Me?
I offer an online training program at MyDogTrainingSpot.com


If you would like me to work with You & Your Dog, contact me at:


You can find me on facebook at:


Thanks for Watching! Subscribe to my channel if you like dog training videos!

leash training dog,walk your dog,train dog to walk on leash,teach dog to heel,how to leash train dog,train dog not to pull on leash,best way to walk your dog,dog training tips,lead training,train dog to walk without pulling,train dog to walk at my side,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar