Advertisement

Sunday Special Vlog | കപ്പയും കോഴിയും പിന്നെ ഞാനും | Day In my Life | Deepa John

Sunday Special Vlog | കപ്പയും കോഴിയും പിന്നെ ഞാനും | Day In my Life | Deepa John Here comes another vlog. this was taken on 18th August , a sunday special day in my life. Showing cooking of Tapioca and Chicken.... Hope you will enjoy....

link to buy cutting board : u will get it from Ibrahim stores chalai, or BIG Bazaar in tvm.. u can try amazon

Hey, myself Deepa John. I'm from Trivandrum, Kerala, India and in my channel you can expect
1. DIY, Crafts & Sewing Projects
2. Self Improvement & Business Talks &
3. Personal Vlogs, Events & Travel.

Expect regular video uploads, every Friday @5pm & Bonus videos at times.
Channel Link :

About me
--------------------
I was a software professional. Now staying at home with my two kids Anna (9yrs) & Annie (2.5yrs). My husband, Biju Thomas is working in Ernst and Young, Kinfra, Trivandrum. I was running an online kids boutique ( from my home, which is temporarily closed for the time being .

Contact me
--------------------
You can email me at deepateresa@gmail.com ;
FB Page : fb.me/deepajohntheyoutuber
Instagram : deepateresa
Whatsapp Number : +91 6238551360 (only text or voice messages accepted, no forwards pls. No time for timepass).
Will reply to genuine queries only and as time permits.

deepa john,deepateresa,day in my life,malayalam youtubers,day in my life vlog,morning routine,day in my life malayalam,day in my life indian,morning routines,morning routine kerala,my morning routines india,malayali youtuber,routine of malayalam youtuber,youtuber routines,busy mom vlogs,deepa john vlogs,deepa john videos,malayalam vlogs,anna and annie,kerala vlog,indian youtuber,trivandrum vlogs,malayalam vlogger,lazy morning routines 2019,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar