Advertisement

Miniso Haul | Shopping in Miniso | Guwahati City Center | Assamese Haul | Meenakshi Gogoi

Miniso Haul | Shopping in Miniso | Guwahati City Center | Assamese Haul | Meenakshi Gogoi Hi Friends , How are you all doing ? I have spent some of my money buying stuff in Miniso . This is a Japanese brand and is now open in Guwahati City Center . They have some amazing products in a very affordable price . The quality of the products are also not bad . So if you want you can go and check it yourself .
I am sharing some of the products I bought from Miniso with you guys , hope you like it . And Please Guys if you are New to my Channel Please Consider Subscribing my Channel and Hit that Bell Icon to never miss any Update from my Channel . And if you are a member of my Channel than hit the Like Button and show me some Love guys .
#minisohaul
#citycenterguwahati
#shoppinghaul

You may also watch some of my other videos , links below

Gaming Zone | Sunday is always a Fun day :

Monthly Favourites for August :

A day in a Life :

Plantation Video :

Family Food Fun :

You may also follow me on other social networks
Facebook Page :
Instagram :
Blog :

miniso,minisohaul,shoppinghaul,shopping,guwahati,guwahaticitycenter,citycenter,meenakshigogoi,assamesehaul,assamesevlog,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar