Advertisement

ENTER THE GUNGEON | Back To The Drawing Board... - 14

ENTER THE GUNGEON | Back To The Drawing Board... - 14 This was created from a live stream I did on the 23rd of August...
In this episode of ENTER THE GUNGEON: In the after glow of my best run EVER, I show my over-confidence and really display my skills...

...dammit, back to the drawing board.

+ Subscribe:
+ Follow me on Twitter:
+ Like my Facebook:

+ About the game:
Enter the Gungeon is a bullet hell dungeon crawler following a band of misfits seeking to shoot, loot, dodge roll and table-flip their way to personal absolution by reaching the legendary Gungeon’s ultimate treasure: the gun that can kill the past.

+ Get the game:


+GO SUB TO OIJONBOY:

rocky rockhead,enter the gungeon,enter gungeon fail,enter gungeon coop fail,enter gungeon pc gameplay,enter the gungeon normal run,gungeon,gungeon quick restart,gungeon fun,gungeon livestream,enter the gungeon livestream,gungeon normal solo run,gungeon solo run,gungeon stream solo,enter gungeon stream solo run,gungeon funny stream,gungeon terrible run,gungeon runs to forget,gungeon over confidence,gungeon get wrecked,gungeon bad after win,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar