Advertisement

8 Essential Classic WoW Addons

8 Essential Classic WoW Addons Classic Addons! Showing you the 8 Classic WoW addons I have installed for my own WoW classic experience as well as how to install Classic WoW addons. At the end I also highlight a few popular WoW Classic addons that can upgrade your own Classic WoW that I'm choosing not to use myself.

Search the name of any addon in this video in your Twitch App's 'Get More' section or addon download site such as WoWinterface. Make sure that you're getting the Classic version- some of these addons are also available for Live WoW. I like using the Twitch App to manage my Classic and retail WoW addons because it's easy to find addons for the correct version there.

The WoW Classic Addons I have installed personally are Bartender4, Shadowed Unit Frames, Kui Nameplates, Leatrix Plus, TradeSkillMaster, Details! Damage Meter, DBM and Necrosis.

I also stream on Twitch! If streams are your speed, follow me over at

Hazel Merch!

I make videos full time thanks to the help of my Patreon supporters! Check it out here:

Join the Squirrel Squad Discord:

Browse my streaming and recording gear, gaming stuff, fave teas and more on my Amazon Recommendations page here:

Follow me on Twitter:

Instagram

Facebook:

classic wow addons,wow classic addons,best wow classic addons,best classic wow addons,classic wow best addons,wow classic best addons,hazelnuttygames,wow classic ui,wow classic nameplates,classic wow nameplates,wow classic unit frames,world of warcraft,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar