Shaman leveling in Classic WoW is generally not painful, it is constant, and not a lot of down time. I review the Talents I go for leveling, Stat Priorities for Leveling, Weapons and where to find each, and How to play! I show how to 1v1 mobs, and 2v1 mobs as Enhancement Shaman (/played is 7 days). COMMENT BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS / REQUESTS. Cya on stream daily 9 PM EST at : Questie:
Horde Leveling Zones:
WeaponSwingTimer :
If you enjoy please SUBSCRIBE, and LIKE!!
🎬TWITCH FOLLOW ME 9PM EST =
CHECK MY STUFF:
🔥Patreon:
🐤Twitter:
👻Instagram:
🛒Merch! :
✏️BLOG:
💎FB:
🎧TIQQLE TALK - Podcast #1:
🎧TIQQLE TALK - Podcast #2:
📧 Mailing info:
Tiqqle
178 Columbus Avenue 237017
New York, NY 10023
🎁 Thank you all for your support and involvement! If you want to send me something and don't know what I put together a quick wishlist!:
Music:
#WoWClassic #VanillaWoW

0 Yorumlar