Advertisement

X1 & Produce X 101 Memes You Should Watch If You Don't Want To Go Back To School

X1 & Produce X 101 Memes You Should Watch If You Don't Want To Go Back To School Hey, guys! Sorry for not posting for a month. 😭 I was on summer vacation so I didn't had time to make videos. I am now back making videos. I'm so disappointed that my summer is ending soon. I'll be starting school in a few weeks which I don't want to go back so I decided to make a video of X1 & Produce X 101 memes. If you guys don't know what Produce X 101 is, it is a Korean boy group survival reality show that's aired on Mnet. This was the 4th season. Also for those who don't know X1, it is a group formed by the top 11 trainees from Produce X 101 that made it to the final debut team. The members are: Yohan, Wooseok, Seungwoo, Hyeongjun, Seungyoun, Dongpyo, Hangyul, Dohyon, Junho, Minhee, Eunsang. I hope you all enjoyed this video. I wanted to do a different group beside Stray Kids. I'm starting to stan X1 so I decided to make a meme video of it.
Enjoy. :)
Please like, subscribe, and comment.
© Credit to rightful owners on Instagram and Twitter ©
© Credit to these Instagram account that I used clips from:
© @seungciety
© @dongbinist
© @x1_memesofficial
© @hyeongmochi
© @producex101memes

School

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar