Advertisement

Fruit Basket 3: Flat Boys Rise Up

Fruit Basket 3: Flat Boys Rise Up gimme da beep boops and free my sooooul

Want to get notified when I'm streaming? Follow my Twitch:
Or follow the grayfruitlive account on Twitter where I post every time I'm about to go live:
Full VOD channel(fruit salad):
Personal Twitter:

Main song:
End song:

This thumbnail is another drawing I had saved from like ages ago. If you know who drew it or you yourself drew it, please let me know so I can credit them :)

RULES FOR SUBMISSION FOR THE NEXT FRUIT BASKET:

First, it's only clips for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, no clips from 3DS or Sm4sh or any of the previous Smash titles will be accepted.

Second, it has to be a direct capture of video, using either the built-in replay capture system in Smash or just a capture card. Sorry, but no clips of video camera pointed at a TV.

-Music must be OFF during the recording (your in-game SSBU audio settings should ideally be Music set to 0, SFX and Voices set to 70)

-If you use a replay, which is ideal and I highly endorse, remember to turn off the replay HUD after the "3, 2, 1, GO!" at the beginning of the match by pressing X and down on the d pad. (note: I DO want the in-game HUD with the character stock icons and percents.) Make sure the camera is in the normal viewing mode too, not fixed or zoomed or anything.

-We're looking for stylish/silly clips that are in the same sort of vein as the stuff in my smash montages, and of course clips that are even more stylish and crazy than mine are gladly accepted as well. Do NOT submit clips against CPUs or staged clips, though.

-Items and teams and stuff are ok? But for it to get into the montage it's gotta be some real wacky shit.

Send your clips to grayfruitbasket@gmail.com in the form of a link to a youtube video so that I can download the video easily. Give me a timestamp and a brief description if it's a long video and it'll help me find it quickly. Make sure to also tell me what tag you'd like to be referred to if your clip gets in. Please send a maximum of 2 clips as we want the montage to be evenly spread out among different people.

Please do not edit the clips you're sending in in any way, as it can make them difficult to fit into the montage. I can't do direct downloads on Google Drive either so make sure it's a YouTube video link and not the direct file.

Sadly, if my projections are correct we probably won't be able to use everyone's clips, so be prepared for the possibility that you won't end up in the montage.

Submissions are (for now) open indefinitely! Unless I get a truly unexpected flood of clips, I think I'll be keeping it that way. Good luck to you all!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate,grayfruit,fruit basket,community montage,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar