Advertisement

[FLIGHT LANDING] Swiss A320 (Star Alliance) - Morning Landing at Frankfurt am Main Airport

[FLIGHT LANDING] Swiss A320 (Star Alliance) - Morning Landing at Frankfurt am Main Airport FRA-ZRH: The start of my trip to Dublin and back. Purpose of this little day trip was to fly an A340-300. I found cheap tickets and decided to go on an adventure.

Great cloud cover over Germany this morning. In the beginning of the video, it was fun to follow the airplane shadow bounce off of the clouds. It was a pretty approach with the sun rays bouncing into the valley. It was a short landing with a short taxi to the gate. Frankfurt has great traffic and so I was hoping to land on runway 25R as it requires a long taxi back. Maybe next time.

See the takeoff video here:

Date: 31 July 2019
Seat: 5A
Flight #: LX 1068
Tail #: HB-IJN

Hope you enjoyed this video. Please subscribe to my channel! Thank you to all my +16,000 subscribers thus far! Follow me on Instagram @fejf_aviation.

If you liked this video, please support my nephew's aviation channel here:

landing,swiss,airbus,A320,plane landing,runway,touch down,frankfurt,FRA,frankfurt am main,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar