Advertisement

Divine Masculine endings and evolution as they start to grow into their emperor energy

Divine Masculine endings and evolution as they start to grow into their emperor energy Hello loves, reading starts about 3 mins in. A very special thank you to every one of you kind souls who have given me a little something -it means more than you know!

also thank you to everyone for watching, liking, subscribing, commenting and sharing. Lots of love to you all!!!

If you’d like to support me in my endeavors on this channel and in the organic clothing project, please find the PayPal link below - all donations are very much appreciated and I’ll include your name in some powerful, clearing divine feminine Goddess prayers in the Hindu tradition, on the following Friday. It really does help!

If you’d like to pay it forward, tipjar Link below:



People often ask me how I stay so balanced in the face of this journey- and recently a bizarre sequence of events. It’s firmly down to authentic, powerful, time tested spiritual practices that work. I am a huge advocate of sharing the power of authentic spiritual practices from my heritage, and staying true to traditions that have been passed down and kept alive (because they work and don’t need to be tampered with) meticulously over thousands of years. So I’m adding a link to some free resources from my Guru’s foundation.

The below chants (Isha Chants App) can be used as part of a real and convenient practice whenever you want. Consecrated Sanskrit mantras to banish bad vibes. Enjoy xxxx

Isha Chants by Isha Foundation

Disclaimer:

I do have to add, these readings are meant for entertainment purposes. You always have your own free will and are responsible for your choices. Anything said in these readings should not be used in place of professional advice.


My wishlist:

If you'd like to see me use some new cards, you can check this out and if you’d like, support me in getting them. Anyone who does gets a 6 card mini read and can be the first to enjoy them:)



Thank you and blessings!

QoH xoxox

twin flame,twin flame tarot,twin flames,twin flame reading,divine masculine,dm,divine masculine reading,divine masculine tarot,lions gate,august tarot,leo season,august,divine feminine,df,divine feminine reading,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar