Advertisement

Diplomacy first, considerations second - Let's Play Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire #172

Diplomacy first, considerations second - Let's Play Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire #172 Let's Play playlist:

I don't know if they want to refer to this game primarily as "Deadfire" or as "Pillars of Eternity II", or maybe even "Pillars of Eternity II: Deafire" :P I didn't really follow the development because I wanted to spare myself of spoilers. So of course this is a blind playthrough, on the back of finishing the first game on maximum difficulty (Path of the Damned). You can see that playthrough here:

If you want to see the first Let's Play I did of Pillars of Eternity, here it is:

For now, Let's Play Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. Or the other names, it's fine :)

Game Info -
Official Website -

My info:
Channel -
Twitch -
Twitter -
Patreon -

Don't forget to "Like" and Subscribe if you enjoy my video! And please comment your opinion or suggestion!

let's play deadfire,let's play pillars of eternity 2,let's play pillars of eternity ii,let's play pillars of eternity 2 deadfire,deadfire gameplay,pillars of eternity 2 gameplay,pillars of eternity 2 deadfire gameplay,deadfire walkthrough,pillars of eternity 2,pillars of eternity 2 deadfire,deadfire part 172,let's play pillars of eternity 2 deadfire part 172,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar