Advertisement

Bored at the airport. Talk to me...

Bored at the airport.  Talk to me... Dont forget to subscribe and hit the bell icon to get notifications when a new video is posted!

Check out my podcast "Journey of a New Entrepreneur" on iTunes and Google Play or at JNEpodcast.com

Want to know how I'm doing it? Here are a few services that help me run and automate my business:

-Send Jim is a digital automated assistant that keeps me in front of my customers and helps me get the most important customers...REPEAT CUSTOMERS! JNE watchers get a two week free trail and some credits so that they can test drive the system for themselves. Use this link to get the special

-Responsibid is our quoting and followup tool. JNE watchers get $200 off when signing up with this link




Go like the Journey of a New Entrepreneur facebook page to connect with me.

window cleaning,how to start a business,business failure,entrepreneur vlog,small business,emotional journey,dont be a little bitch,entrepreneur,window washing,journey of a new entrepreneur,business failures,business success,power washing,pressure washing,entrepreneur podcast,chase your dreams,motivation,motivational video,how to grow a business,Bobby Walker,how to start a window cleaning business,how to start a pressure washing business,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar