Advertisement

15 MiSTEAKS Most Beginner Cooks Make (part 3)

15 MiSTEAKS Most Beginner Cooks Make (part 3) for Episode 3 of one dish breakdowns, I was back in the kitchen with my friend Juan (beginner cook) teaching him all the in's and outs of a complete steak dinner. Cooking steak was a huge skill to learn in the early days on my culinary journey, especially when I was throwing dinner parties for my friends at Uni. Master steak preparation, and you're well on your way to becoming a pro home cook.

Episode 1 -
Episode 2 -

Help support Pro Home Cooks! -

Music Provided Royalty Free by Epidemic Sound

steak dinner,cooking steak,steak tips,how to cook steak,how to cook a steak dinner,cooking strip steak,new york strip steak,beginners cooking,dont know how to cook,new to cooking,first time cook,learning to cook,cooking perfect steak,how to cook the perfect steak,simple steak dinner,simple dinner ideas,cooking for two,cooking for one,cooking for myself,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar