Advertisement

YouTube Premium has quite a few bugs...

YouTube Premium has quite a few bugs... I mean, I experienced battery shortage, but I never expected THIS. I was clearing out my private videos while the YouTube app was open, and after a app refresh, I can access private AND deleted videos I downloaded on there BEFORE.

Who knew the YouTube storage would keep videos that were deleted server side, even when the YouTube app was supposed to lock the person out from seeing it after being detected 12 hours after deletion/privation? I still have TranBunRabbit's vid and a few of Jad's from his old (Now an alt's) channel.

YouTube, PLEASE fix the bugs from the YouTube app... even the battery waste bugs. Aaaaaugh #FixYouTubePremium

Make sure to hit that like button, subscribe, and enjoy this video and other videos coming in the future! Also hit that bell for when new videos come out!

Become a member of my YouTube channel!

Follow me on all my other users!

Spencer,Everly,Spensar,Spencur,Spenser,The Show,REBOOT,Sparta Remix,Sparta Remixes,VeggieTales,Sherbert,Lussieback,Lewbert,Spencer 2,Benjamin,Boyd,Animation,Adventure,Comedy,Best,Action,Parody,Ever,Mearian,Larrian,Funy,Funny,WoopDooCreations,Inanimate Insanity,BFDI,BFB,IDFB,BFDIA,Craziness Island,Freedom Island,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar