Advertisement

We cant let children and fathers continue to be destroyed because of promiscuous liars

We cant let children and fathers continue to be destroyed because of promiscuous liars The following is one of the last times I spoke with my daughter. My daughter started asking me if I had a girlfriend.

As you can see, the child types most of what she says because she is scared to speak her words out loud due to fear of retribution from her mother and grandmother.

As you will see, this child realizes that the only reason they are in London is because of her mother's affair. This is an affair that started in the summer of 2015, and ultimately lead to me asking for a divorce from my wife on September 17, 2016.

Also, as you will see, the child clearly says I never laid hands on her or my son. This has also been verified by dozens of pieces of evidence, including letters from all the teachers and instructors around my children since they were infants.

In fact, the truth is that my wife and her mother are the abusers, and I have tons of evidence of that published online already.

Yet Sonia Gulian and her family were allowed to rape the UK financial aid system all based on lies, that she had fled due to abuse to the children and herself. They took advantage of legal aid, likely 100s of 1000s of Pounds of UK legal aid, by lying to the government and committing medical fraud against the UK government (again), just like they had done only a few years prior.

When you watch this in conjunction with the PI report from April of 2017, you will see that Sonia Gulian was not only lying about abuse to the children, she was lying all together, since while she was claiming to have PTSD, she was out having a dandy good time doing the exact opposite of what PTSD patients do. The entire PI report will be published shorty, with a link below that you can download.

We also have GPS evidence that Sonia Gulian drove 400 miles that month, much of it at over the speed limit, a feat impossible for a Moderate to Severe PTSD victim who was diagnosed with being unable to function like a normal person, much less driving fast down the motorway to see her boyfriend.

Sonia Gulian's entire story was based on lies, lies and more lies. I asked for a divorce from Sonia and her family for a reason. If I felt she had my and the children's best interests in mind, I would not have asked for a divorce.

Sonia Gulian was allowed to conduct a lengthy and destructive war of attrition against me, so I was so far drained financially that I could no longer fight in court. I had to vacate my case, and a one sided decision was made to permanently separate me from my children.

sonia gulian,madam akbarali,theclayovenkidnappers,theclayovencompany,shahitandoor,zvartgulian,haiggulian,levonhaiggulian,estherlenkinski,clayovenfornet,clayovens.com,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar