Advertisement

This Watch Is Nice. Literally Nice | $3 Swatch Homage Watch Review - The AliExpress Hello Watch!

This Watch Is Nice. Literally Nice | $3 Swatch Homage Watch Review - The AliExpress Hello Watch! This watch is so nice, it says HELLO once every hour!

For $3 this watch is a great novelty piece, a fu and bright conversation starter. This watch is a proof you don't have to spend a lot of money to enjoy a watch. It is the perfect choice for the last "My Chinese Watch Collection" watch review (Before the channel's name changes to "My Affordable Watch Collection")!

Buy this watch on AliExpress:


Shop hot products:
Select an exclusive coupon:
Find items under 5$:
AliExpress FLASH deals:
New to AliExpress? Welcome aboard! Select a gift here:

***

***

Hi! my name is Aviv, Welcome to My Affordable Watch Collection (formerly known as "My Chinese Watch Collection")!

On this channel I share and review my collection of budget friendly watches, and give you some tips and tricks for taking care of your watches by yourselves.

I hope you'll enjoy my videos and find them helpful! If you do, I would really appreciate your THUMBS UP and you hitting SUBSCRIBE!
And if you click on the little BELL you'll get notified every time I post a new video, so make sure you click it!
Also, Follow me on INSTAGRAM :

And get to know me and my collection better, see which watch I'm wearing every day!


#MyChineseWatchCollection #MyAffordableWatchCollection #hello

jx057,yellow watch,hell o,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar