Advertisement

this Fortnite FASHION SHOW made fun of my NO SKIN, then I showed them my RECON EXPERT.. (they cried)

this Fortnite FASHION SHOW made fun of my NO SKIN, then I showed them my RECON EXPERT.. (they cried) this Fortnite FASHION SHOW made fun of my NO SKIN, then I showed them my RECON EXPERT.. (they cried)

#fashionshow #reconexpert #fortnite

Drop a like for more Fortnite Random Squad / Duo Fill videos!

šŸ”„Creator Code: Clewfix (ad)
šŸ”„Twitter:
šŸ”„Instagram:
šŸ”„Twitch:

So I found a fortnite fashion show and i thought why not stream snipe it. So i decided to stream snipe a fortnite fashion show using a default skin in fortnite. these young kids reactions were hilarious everyone showed there rare og fortnite skins and fortnite cosmetics while i was a default skin then at the very end i turned against them and they ended up showing my recon expert in the fortnite fashion show.

Subscribe for more Fortnite Funny Moments!

Family Friendly Fortnite Content

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite funny,fortnite funny moments,fortnite best moments,fortnite highlights,fortnite wtf moments,fortnite fails,fortnite funny fails,fortnite skin,fortnite emote,fortnite contest,skin,emote,streamers,fortnite streamers,fortnite skin combos,fortnite skins,fortnite emotes,fortnite emote battle,fortnite skin contest,fortnite fashion show,txns,fashion show fortnite,emote contest,ninja,2xtwins,gaming,duos fashion show,

Yorum Gƶnder

0 Yorumlar