Advertisement

Shred Collab Vol 3 (2020) | The Greatest Shred Collab of All Time!

Shred Collab Vol 3 (2020) | The Greatest Shred Collab of All Time! I am so excited and glad to release Shred Collab Vol 3. First of all, I would like to thank every single person who participated! Thanks for making it possible guys! It was great to work with all of you talented gems. I wouldn’t have done it without your hard work and support!
It has been a tremendous journey. I started creating content in May 2019, I never thought I would come this far, I would like to thank all the players who have been a part of all my collab videos. This is my 4th Collab video. I hope you guys like it!
Until next time, enjoy!
Backing Track by: N&M Creations:
Ahmet Ünal:
Alexa Nagle:
Asfandyar Ali:
Axe Insight:
Chad Bailey:
Daniel McNally:
Devin Castro:
Evan Hopper:
Francesca Mancini:
Fredrik Fencke:
Georgia Christine:
Giovana Stefanello:
Hilman Muhammad:
Isaac Stolzer-Gary:
Jack JD:
James Phillips:
Josue Venegas:
Juan Matinez:
Leon Abendroth:
Lucas Ferreira:
Luiz Rodrigues:
Marino Oliveira:
Matt Carey:
Michael Briggs:
Michael Nystrom:
Mirko Frontini:
Modrhead:
Nader Saba:
Raoul Tchoi:
Saad Dada:
Shahyd Legacy:
Teemo Ramo:
Tyler Hauser:
Waqas Ahmed:

shred,guitar,shred guitar,shred collab,biggest shred collab,shred collab vol 3,metal,guitar solo,insane guitar solo,best guitar solo,biggest guitar solo,international shred collab,new music 2020,metal music 2020,ibanez,jackson,schecter,prs,ernie ball music man,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar