Advertisement

SHE'S EXPENSIVE... | Trying Too Faced & Benefit...| Malvika Sitlani

SHE'S EXPENSIVE... | Trying Too Faced & Benefit...| Malvika Sitlani Heyyy guys!

Too faced has recently launched in India! I really wanted to try the products that they sent to me so you get an idea of how they are. I also had some Benefit brow products that came in, btw I AM IN LOVE with both the brow products

I hope you enjoyed watching this video, thank you for all that you do for me.

I love you

xoxo

Products mentioned

Too faced Lip Injection


Too faced pretty rich eye palette


Too Faced better than sex mascara


Huda Beauty lashes - Samantha


Benefit Precisely, My brow pencil - 6


Benefit 3D brow tones - 4


Benefit Hoola bronzer


Too faced Papa Don't Peach blush


Too faced Diamond highlighter - Canary Diamond


Huda Beauty Lip contour - Flirt


MAC retro matte Lipstick - Burnt Spice


Patrick Ta Major glow lip shine - She's expensive


***************************************************************************

Thank you for all your love and support. You mean the world to me.

Follow me on social media
Snapchat - malvikasitlaniofficial
Instagram – @malvikasitlaniofficial
Facebook Page - Malvika Sitlani

Disclaimer – I can’t guarantee that all of the make-up and skincare products I recommend will suit you. Please test products out on yourself before purchasing.
I only feature products I like or want to try. The products I use in these videos are either purchased by me or sent to me by make-up companies to use in my professional capacity as a beauty blogger.

Please do not use any photos or content without permission.
Contact me – connect@malvikasitlaniofficial.com
Xoxo

Sitlani

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar