Advertisement

On Our Way - Make it Real [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

On Our Way - Make it Real [OFFICIAL VIDEO] On Our Way's official music video for 'Make it Real'.

Listen On Our Way on:
Spotify:
Apple Music:
Amazon Music:
YouTube:

Follow us on social media!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Subscribe to our channel for more videos!


Directed by Pau Velasco

Music and lyric by On Our Way
Mixed by OxigenStudis
Master by Wheel Sound Studio
ISRC: ES86U2000012

LYRICS

All my life I thought I will be nothing
They told me all the time
‘’If you want to be someone you have to do something’’
and then I changed my mind
Since I was born I always knew it
That my whole life is the music

But I feel that I can’t do it
Sometimes I don’t even want to go on
But if I never try
I will never know what I can get, no

What if I want to make true my dream
What if I try to make it real

I’m music now and all my life
there’s nothing more that I want to be
and I can’t waste all my time
with things that I don’t care at all
instead of doing what I want
What really means to me

© On Our Way and Crea Music All rights reserved

Pop punk,Rock,music,Rockmusic,band,musicband,sing,singer,girl,girlsinger,girlsinging,guitar,drums,bass,alternative,alternativerock,rockalternative,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar