Advertisement

(My communication is inaccurate) Videocopyright notice previously emailed me when I uploaded a video

(My communication is inaccurate) Videocopyright notice previously emailed me when I uploaded a video I learned how to communicate and pronounce today. So I used this YouTube content with the comments of the video. I don’t communicate well and pronounce the same. In what respect the video's copyright statement will be so wrong or why I can't tell the reason, but the way I try to pronounce the language accurately is communication.
Please read the description of the link in the way YouTube helped me to read the description which is shared on YouTube: trouble shooter/2888438?hl=en-GB&ref_topic2888603
Read all about the YouTube Kids Information linked on the Wikipedia article:

video

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar