Advertisement

My BBS. An Alternative Form Of Communications Via The Dark Web, Or More Accurately The Forgotten Web

My BBS. An Alternative Form Of Communications Via The Dark Web, Or More Accurately The Forgotten Web People have been asking me to make a video on this since I started this channel years ago. Sadly the once great BBS I ran on WWIV crashed a few years back and with it went years of great message bases and files. The old site had 1000's of episodes of Coast to Coast, The Midnight Cafe, As well as all kinds of declassified UFO docs, photos of ghosts,UFO's, and Creatures.
Now it is back up, but I fear I will never have the time to repopulate the files section to its former glory.
The message bases are nearly empty as well but that is something that people will need to refill. Join up, and post a message or two, and join the BBS revolution!

The address (typed into syncterm) is : Themidnightcafe.ddns.net

Follow me on these sites as well:

Facebook:

YouTube:

Bitchute:

Twitter:

Teespring:

Patreon:

E-mail me here: Farpoint.farm.survival@gmail.com

CB radio,how-to,radio shack,DIY,CB,HAM,ham radio,BBS,syncronet,syncterm,WWIV,renegade,wildcat,deepweb,deep web,dark web,Telnet,bulletin board system,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar