Advertisement

Looper function used on Boss GT1, Airy Atmos blues played over it..😀🎸🎸

Looper function used on Boss GT1, Airy Atmos blues played over it..😀🎸🎸 In the beginning....one thing is for sure, Life introduced sound. Without it, my life would be boring. The way I Express my thoughts is sound. Less words, more notes and ambience. To you all I thank you! For experiencing my idea of what different is...not too poppy! Not too mainstream but me...sharing that side has been relaxing and digging within with practice moulding this idea as I go has been a treat. Thank you all for checking out my strange stuff. Aside from my many imperfections I hope the main ideas are heard. With that I'll bid you "See ya next time" and "thank you for your ears" ....peace love and notes for all....Rob N Roo

#BOSSGT1 #Ambient #looping #Blues #Atmospheric #Guitar #LTDguitars #ESP

it..😀🎸🎸

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar