Advertisement

I did Doja Cat's E-Girl makeup so you don't have to...

I did Doja Cat's E-Girl makeup so you don't have to... I did Doja Cat’s egirl makeup routine so you don’t have to...lol. Guys, I really took myself out of my comfort zone with this one. She did one of those step by step vogue videos so I fully committed and did the same. We do a full skin care routine including serum, eye cream, moisturizer, spf, a face oil, evvvvverything. Then we get into makeup. Her look is e girl inspired and icy pink. She goes for a very “cold girl” look lmao which I ended up LOVING. We do freckles and lots of blush. I even show you the new eyebrow shape I gave myself to achieve that cat eye look...honestly I think I might have done something. Anyways I’m excited for you to hang and get ready with me while I create this look. I took Instagram pics in the looks and honestly SNAPPED. I need to do these videos more often I’m obsessed. I’ll be talking to you guys in the comments as usual

WATCH RECENT VIDEOS
I WENT TO HYPED LA BADDIE STORES IN REAL LIFE (part 2!!!)

1 HOUR DAYTIME SLAY

I'M DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY....lol hi

A DAY IN MY LIFE AS A YOUTUBER...what do i do all day?

GRWM for my girls trip
JUST TRYING TO GET THROUGH THE DAY...vlog

MY 2019 REWIND


Insta:
Twitter:
Business: clayton@scalemanagement.co

If you read this far comment “QUEEN OF VOGUE"

Music by Ryan Little - For Hyrule! -
Music by Chinsaku - Midnight -
Music by SkeetOnTheBeat - Late Night -
Music by Syphax - Rose Lips -

Lauren giraldo,Lauren giraldo grwm,grwm,get ready with me,Lauren Giraldo makeup routine,makeup routine,beauty routine,skincare routine,vogue beauty secrets,vogue makeup doja cat,makeup routine in real time,doja cat getting ready,doja cat vogue,doja cat beauty secrets,get ready with me doja cat,doja cat makeup routine,doja cat routine,e girl makeup routine,e girl makeup,makeup tutorial,e girl,I followed doja cat e-girl beauty routine,say so doja cat,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar