Advertisement

debrajoy. Can y'all believe I finally found it and it was Free!

debrajoy. Can y'all believe I finally found it and it was Free! My sweet, sweet friend Lettie I promise you that this summer my trellis that you got for me is going to be beautified! Even if I have to stand in front of it in a cute little dress all summer! LOL I love you sweetie and thank you so much for your recent gift! I know I don't visit you often but I do pray for you! Oops y'all I just got carried away with my little friend here Letties Life! Do something fun today! You know how important I think that is! I love you guys! Do you think I should try to paint some flowers on it? Omigosh I have the answer!

debrajoy,Breaking Point,homeless encampment,services,Department of environmental health,clothing,socks,angels,Feeding the homeless,homeless in Oceanside,California,trailers,trailer parks,cooking,Caravan Carolyn,Glenda Sully,Phyllis Stokes,Nomadic fanatic,campervan Kevin,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar