Advertisement

BONUS PWM Skinny Classic | Trying out this size! | Happy Planner Squad Life Skinny Classic

BONUS PWM Skinny Classic | Trying out this size! | Happy Planner Squad Life Skinny Classic I bought this Skinny Classic size during the “end of season” sale and thought I’d do my version of decorative functional planning this week to give it a try, even though, I’ve already planning in my catch all Planner Babe. I’m thinking of using the Skinny Classic for my Franken-planned catchall planner for March. I wonder if I will like it? Have you tried the Skinny size planners? If so, what do you think of the size(s)?

Referral Link for Erin Condren:
(Gets you money off and I get referral credits too....win-win!)


Also, if you enjoy this video and would like to continue to see more. Please like and subscribe! Next give-a-way will be at 1000 subscribers....HELP me get there!!!

Visit us on instagram @ periwinkle.planner.co
And we have lots of original idea Happy Planner items for sale in our etsy shop:
Www.periwinkleplannerco.etsy.com

#happy planner #plan with me #classic happy planner #sticker freebies #erin Condren,Happy planner 2020,Happy planner skinny classic,Happy planner squad girls,Happy planner squad life,Happy planner squad goals,Happy planner decorative planning,Happy planner functional planning,Periwinkle planner co,What size stickers fit the happy planner skinny classic,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar