Advertisement

Alec Benjamin - The Book Of You & I [Official Lyric Video]

Alec Benjamin - The Book Of You & I [Official Lyric Video] Pre-Save 'These Two Windows', available 5/29:

Pre-Order 'These Two Windows', available 5/29:

Director: Peter B. Samuels (www.pbsamuels.com)

Cinematography: Peter B. Samuels

Edit/Color: Peter B. Samuels

Alec Benjamin - Narrated For You available now:

Follow Alec Benjamin






#AlecBenjamin #TheBookOfYouAndI #LyricVideo #TBOYAIVideo

alec benjamin,alec benjamin music,let me down slowly,if we have each other,narrated for you,singer songwriter,pop,indie,these two windows,alec benjamin these two windows,demons,my mind is a prison,oh my god,book of you and i,the book of you and i,the book of you & i,the book of you and i alec benjamin,the book of you & i alec benjamin,tboyai alec benjamin,tboyai,the book of you & i video,the book of you and i lyric video,the book of you and i lyrics,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar