Advertisement

[Wolcen] Unbound Ailments - OP DOT build - Untainteds - Build Diary Day 8

[Wolcen] Unbound Ailments - OP DOT build - Untainteds - Build Diary Day 8 Initial Rough Guide posted -

Welcome to Glacial Inferno Gaming!

My name is J and I've been streaming a little on and off for years but finally decided to give this more of a go. I have been an avid gamer for over 30 years (yeah, I know, I'm old for gamers) and specialize in games with avid peer to peer markets.

I'm going to primarily be streaming Path of Exile, which I have been playing since 2015 and have played in nearly every league since, and Wolcen.

I am a disabled veteran of the U.S. Navy and a strong supporter of various veteran focused charities. My goal is to feature a different charity multiple times throughout the year to bring attention and support to these endeavors. It is never my plan to request financial support from you, my new shipmates, though from time to time I may request charitable donations to either a cause I share or one of your own.

Remember, we are stronger together!

Homes for our Troops -

See me on Twitch -

Twitter - @GlacialInferno

Patreon -

twitch,games,wolcen,build,guide,gameplay,dot,caster,wizard,overpowered,op,wolcen lords of mayhem,wolcen builds,wolcen build,wolcen endgame,wolcen ailment,wolcen mage,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar