Advertisement

WHAT AM I??? 🙄 | Learn English with Riddles #3

WHAT AM I??? 🙄 | Learn English with Riddles #3 In today's easy English lesson we will talk about English riddles and the question "What am I?" Learn English With Riddles is a short, fun series that can help you to learn English in a fun way whilst also trying to solve a logical problem using your knowledge of English vocabulary.

Thank you for dropping by, I hope that you really enjoy the English lessons here on Solo English TV and continue to Learn English with me, everyday!

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA:

YouTube:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

MY BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:

Hi, I'm Phil. I am a British English native speaker from the south of England. I have been teaching English in schools across Asia since 2012 and have many years of practical teaching of the English Language to foreign students of all ages around the world.

As well as my practical experience, I also have both a 120 hour TEFL certificate and a 120 hour TESOL certificate.

It's great to meet you all here and I hope that you will enjoy learning English with me here, at Solo English TV.

Don’t forget to like, comment and share the video and also subscribe to Solo English TV for all new simple English lessons.

#LearnEnglish #LearnEnglishWithRiddles #EnglishVocabulary

learn english,english conversation,learning english,solo english tv,easy english lessons,learn english speaking,learn english on youtube,how to learn english,how to speak british english,english accent,british accent,english listening practice,english learning,best riddles ever,learn english with riddles,soloenglishtv,riddle,english riddles,riddles and brain teasers with answers,what is a riddle,english quiz,brain teasers,test your brain,brainteasers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar