Advertisement

Villains Learn How To Work Together 😈 Magical Friendship Moments | MLP: Friendship is Magic

Villains Learn How To Work Together 😈 Magical Friendship Moments | MLP: Friendship is Magic In this clip from My Little Pony season 9 episode 25, "The Ending of the End", Lord Tirek, Queen Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow learn that even being bad is better when you work together! These MLP villains discover the power of trust and teamwork in this My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic video.

For More My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

#MagicalFriendshipMoments #MyLittlePony #MLP

Subscribe to the MLP Channel:
Official MLP Website:
Official MLP Facebook:
Shop MLP Toys:

Villains Learn How To Work Together,working together,villains,villain,villains work together,The Ending of the End,My little Pony Season 9,season 9 finale,my little pony,Magical Friendship Moments,Friendship Moments,Magical Moments,MLP,Equestria Girls,MLP: Equestria Girls,my little pony equestria girls,Twilight Sparkle,rainbow dash,fluttershy,rarity,mane 6,ponies,bronies,brony,friendship,MLPEG,sunset shimmer,Season 9,Season 9 episode 25,episode 25,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar