Advertisement

(Verified) God Peter by Doop (Extreme Demon)

(Verified) God Peter by Doop (Extreme Demon) Fun joke level by Doop I was given the oppertunity to verify. Honestly for a joke level it isn't bad gameplay or deco wise. While the first cube and last wave are the hardest parts, everything in between is pretty fun and the deco for a joke level is solid. Thank you Doop for letting me verify and upload this as well!


--=+=--
Level Name: God Peter by Doop (verified and uploaded by me)
ID: 59567301
--=+=--
Ratings:
My demon rating system:
1/10: Shouldn't be demon
2/10: Extremely easy demon
3/10: Easy demon
4/10: Hard easy demon - easy medium demon
5/10: Medium demon
6/10: Hard demon
7/10: Very hard - insane demon
8/10: Insane demon
9/10: Very hard insane demon
10/10: Extreme demon.
--=+=--
My rating: 9.5/10
My enjoyment rating: 7/10
Attempts: 2,882
Best part: 40-70
Worst part: 15% timing
Hardest part: 0-23
Worst death: 89%x2
--=+=--
Raw Footage Policy: If you want me to show raw footage I will upload it and put it in a pinned comment.
--=+=--
Note: I do not own any music used in this video
Song used in this video:


Song Download (nong):
--=+=--
Thumbnail by:
Me
--=+=--
Special Links:
My Discord:
--=+=--

moosh,mooshplays,gdmoosh,gd moosh,gd,geometry dash,geometry dash moosh,geometry dash demon,demon,demon level,family guy,family guy theme song,god peter,god peter gd,god peter by doop,verified,verify,verification,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar