Advertisement

Using Uber as A Portable Toilet!

Using Uber as A Portable Toilet! I Ain't Dew'n It - Using Uber as A Portable Toilet! Uber rider urinates in my car! Why do people find the need to do this? Are you not potty trained? You're an adult aged about 30 years of age and you can't hold your urine for 7 minutes? What is wrong with you?


🏁*CHECK OUT OTHER GREAT CHANNELS TO SUB TO*►

*LIKE THE CONTENT YOU SEE?*
👍 *SUBSCRIBE* ► | ★ ❤*CLICK THE NOTIFICATION BELL* ►

✔*GET MY MERCH HERE:*►

💙*VISIT MY WEBSITE TODAY* ► www.ubermantampa.com

📹*GET YOUR DASHCAM HERE!!* ►

💲*DONATE TO MY CHANNEL VIA PAYPAL*►paypal.me/tampafatman

😚*LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK* ►

uber,rider,uriniated,in my car,urinated in my car,piss in car,Florida,Uber car damage,Uber car mess,I aint dewn it,uberman tampa,rider pissed in my car,rider urinates in my car,Portable Toilet,potty trained,What is wrong with you,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar