Advertisement

Update turned feeding video - Ziggy makes an appearance.

Update turned feeding video - Ziggy makes an appearance. Sorry this is late, I had a few delays when filming. Also due to work callouts I was too tired to stay up late to edit it.

My Patreon -
Want to join Patreon? -

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram & Snapchat - @TarantulaDan
My private Discord -

My Merchandise page



Want to get some cool invertebrates and equipment?
UK -

USA -
Europe -

The British Tarantula Society - Check them out & show support!


Invert Shows UK - Amazing shows for animal lovers!


Want to go on African Safari? Check my playlist to see what to expect and contact Madmongoose here



I upload every Tuesday and Saturday.

Fancy a game?
My XBONE and Nintendo Switch - TarantulaDan
MY PSN - TarantulaDan_

Daniel,Oakley,TarantulaDan,Vlog,Vlogger,stourbridge,tarantula,spider,reptile,gecko,bearded dragon,handling,feeding,bird eater,T laguna,brachypelma,lasiodora,assassin bugs,moult,P sazamai,leopard gecko,chameloeon,iguana,yuna,pamphobe,pamphobeteus,flat rock scorpion,update,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar