Advertisement

Traveling Australia Part 4 | Vlog 60

Traveling Australia Part 4 | Vlog 60 Traveling Australia Part 4 | Vlog 60

In this video, I travel to Western Australia and visit a farm in the Albany area. The coastline is quite beautiful and the countryside has more topography than I anticipated. I'm amazed by what they can accomplish with their soils as they are very acidic and have little organic matter. I've come to realize that Australia is very old from a geology standpoint and as a result, the soils are very weathered compared to what I'm used to on our farm.

#soil #australia #nuffield

soil,soil health,liming soils,acidic soils,sodic soils,non-wetting soils,waxy soils,cattle,cow calf,breeding cows,pasture,grazing,calves,farming,farming in australia,traveling australia,nuffield,nuffield scholarship,ontario,canada,canadian farmer,Mark Brock,shepherd creek farms,grain farmers of ontario,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar