Advertisement

The 500th GEOMETRY DASH Video Special! OLD EVW CHALLENGE TIME!

The 500th GEOMETRY DASH Video Special! OLD EVW CHALLENGE TIME! This is the 500th Geometry Dash video that I've made on this channel, and so I decided to take a look back at my early videos and do something similar. This is most likely the last time I'll do a challenge like this on the channel :P

--BECOME A MEMBER TO JOIN MY PRIVATE DISCORD--


--FOLLOW ME--
My Stream ►
Instagram ►
Twitter ►

--BANNER ART CREATED BY--


#GeometryDash #GD #EVWGD

geometry dash,geometry dash challenge,geometry dash youtuber,challenge,geometry dash deadlocked,geometry dash clubstep,geometry dash toe2,geometry dash toe 2,geometry dash wasabi challenge,geometry dash hard,geometry dash update,geometry dash update 2.11,geometry dash 1.9,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar