Advertisement

Teqkoi - You Broke My Heart Again (TikTok Version) Lyrics | i think you broke my heart again

Teqkoi - You Broke My Heart Again (TikTok Version) Lyrics | i think you broke my heart again stream Teqkoi - You Broke My Heart Again (sped up) Lyrics ft Aiko | i think you broke my heart again:
⭐ Instagram:
⭐ Spotify Playlists:
⭐ TikTok Account:

get Teqkoi - You Broke My Heart Again (TikTok Version) Lyrics ft Aiko | i think you broke my heart again:

⭐Teqkoi



_
[Intro]
I think you broke my heart again
Please don't leave and take my hand
Drowning inside these holes of fear
Take my hand and stay with me my dear

[Verse]
I think you broke my heart again
Please don’t leave and take my hand
Drowning inside these holes of fear
Take my hand and stay with me my dear
I think you broke my heart again
Please don't leave and take my hand
Drowning inside these holes of fear
Take my hand and stay with me my dear

[Outro]
I think you broke my heart again
Please don't leave and take my hand
Drowning inside these holes of fear
(You knew before I did)
(Why’re you crying?)
Take my hand and stay...
(Don't you know?)
(Yes, I know exactly)
_
Contact me: itstiktoktunes@gmail.com

#teqkoi#youbrokemyheartagain#tiktok #tiktoktunes

tiktoktunes,tik tok songs,tiktok,tik tok,Music,lyrics,dance,tik tok music,teqkoi,teqkoi you broke my heart again,teqkoi you broke my heart again sped up,teqkoi you broke my heart again lyrics,i think you broke my heart again,i think you broke my heart again sped up,i think you broke my heart again tiktok,i think you broke my heart again tiktok song,you broke my heart again lyrics,you broke my heart again,you broke my heart again sped up,lyrics you broke my heart again,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar