Advertisement

Sub 15 world record ! My new preferred run 😭 [Dead Cells speedrun - 1.7 Fresh File - 14:53 RTA]

Sub 15 world record ! My new preferred run 😭 [Dead Cells speedrun - 1.7 Fresh File - 14:53 RTA] #deadcells #speedrun #worldrecord #freshfile
I'm still shaking 😭
Very very happy of this run. Some mistakes, including very dumb ones like testing three times if I have triple jumps in village or failing the door skip, but in crucial moments I stayed clear-headed and made the good subtle decisions you won't probably notice by watching lol

Well, I'm done with fresh file for the moment. I will probably grind a sub 5 Any% and then doing 5BC runs again !

Twitch :
Twitter :
uTip : (watching an ad to support me for free)

Leaderboards :
Dead Cells speedrunning discord :

Dead Cells,speedrun,fresh file,wr,world record,1.7,bad seed,new patch,update,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar