Advertisement

Staci like control system knows it all. But they plays with us all.

Staci like control system knows it all. But they plays with us all. I don't know if the Muslims family, relatives, friends, neighbors, American neighbors, co-workers, are bribed, sold out, corrupted, mind controlled, demonic possessed, but they seem to be deaf and blind to the facts and reality.

Nobody can be that ignorant or evil. Are these the high class evil breed on earth.

I believe that the legal, medical and other systems know of my health matters but they pretend like they don't know. It's all part of this satanic program or a satanic ritual abuse. Like some sort of ritualistic sacrifice happening over decades.

Not only I was stalked and destroyed covertly in this country butvi was also stalked by dark skinned Indians everywhere. I was abused by family, friends, neighbors o, co-workers and abandoned by relatives. The family, friends, neighbors and co-workers took wrong advantage of me and parasites me and leeches on me. These are some of the worst, insect like parasites and leeches of this nice and besutiful earth. And they call themselves religious. They show their fake nice faces to others while hiding their parasitic self.

Check out this site, it shows who is in charge.


plays

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar