Advertisement

송가인 (Song Ga In) - 내 마음의 사진 (A Picture of My Mind) [사랑의 불시착 OST Pt.6] 《Piano Tutorial》 ★★★★★

송가인 (Song Ga In) - 내 마음의 사진 (A Picture of My Mind) [사랑의 불시착 OST Pt.6] 《Piano Tutorial》 ★★★★★ #Song_Ga_In #A_Picture_of_My_Mind #Crash_Landing_On_You


★ x 2 Easier Version :

This song's sheet at :



Welcome to the MINIBINI's Easy Piano ♪

Please SUBSCRIBE + LIKE ♡ & REPLY

what you want to play & listen !

I will do it very soon MANY subscribers want !




Learn songs like this with flowkey :

Other Music's sheets at :

Donations :




My instrument setup
Keyboard : YAMAHA Montage 88, Nord Electro 5D 73
Audio interface : Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
Speaker : JBL LSR305
Laptop : MacBook Pro
Camera : iPhone 8 or Galaxy note 8 (& OSMO Pocket)

피아노,easy,for beginner,piano cover,piano,ost,synthesia,tutorial,cover,kpop,how to play,easy piano,piano tutorial,쉬운피아노,케이팝,K-POP,쉬운,쉬운버전,악보,easy version,instrumental,Sheet,피아노 커버,송가인,Song Ga In,내 마음의 사진,A Picture of My Mind,사랑의 불시착,리정혁,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar