Advertisement

SHIT GAME TIME: BATTLETOADS (AMIGA - Contains Swearing!)

SHIT GAME TIME: BATTLETOADS (AMIGA - Contains Swearing!) Welcome to another Shit Game Time game review video, this time I shit-rate "Battletoads" on the Amiga, requested by Youtuber "Saxdude26", I hope you enjoy it.

If you wish to request a game to be placed in the Shit Game Time section then please click this video for instructions or the link at the end of the video:

I hope all you retro game fans enjoy this upload especially enough to subscribe if you haven't already and if you'd like to suport my channel then please consider a small donation to my channel as this will help me to keep up the video uploads and the channel growing (Paypal:

For all your retro machine repair and restoration needs, please contact Mutant Caterpillar Games:

zeusdaz,zeus,zx,spectrum,amiga,unemulated,games,video,computer,sinclair,atari,800xl,c64,commodore,retro,full,game,longplay,walkthrough,playthrough,arcade,gameplay,shmup,megadrive,master sytem,let's play,shit game time,contains,swearing,with commentary,review,demo,demonstration,full game,amstrad cpc,cpc,livestream,battletoads,sgt,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar