Advertisement

SETUP YOUR LAPTOP FOR VIDEO EDITING

SETUP YOUR LAPTOP FOR VIDEO EDITING Build your own custom laptop for video editing on in general if you want to improve the performance of your laptop/PC then you need to upgrade specially with SSD and RAM. Hope this helps.

My Music and sound effects I use -

(Sign up and get 3 months free using code "ANKIT2019" before 2nd Feb 2020)
UPDATE: after you apply discount code, it doesn't show for 3 months but you still get 3 months free. If you need any help, reach out to them hello@epidemicsound.com

AB SLOG2 PRESET,
Outside India -
India -

My AB 2019 Color Preset,
Outside India -
India -

All My Luts & Presets,
Outside India -
India -

Also,
LAPTOP -
RAM -
SSD -
USB casing -

Follow me,

custom laptop,video editing,upgrade laptop,ssd,fast ram,improve performance,set up laptop for editing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar