Advertisement

Samsung UHD 4K Smart Tv Update | Note 9 Can Also Be Used As a Remote Control. 💗

Samsung UHD 4K Smart Tv Update | Note 9 Can Also Be Used As a Remote Control. 💗 We bought this Samsung 4K smart tv 50 inch
Black Friday at Walmart only 278 dollars.

It is really thin size of not so heavy the screen is really clear and it has a lot of movies.

Kids channel this also direct connect to WiFi
I hope you guys enjoy watching our video thank you so much for all the support Godbless everyone.






Subscribe here for more videos.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇



__________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoy watching our family videos.❤️
____________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Hello Everyone,


Welcome to my channel. This vlog is about myself and the adventure that I've started as a new wife and mother. First let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was born near Dumaguete City in Negros Oriental, Philippines. I moved to Manila when i was young and grew up among the hustle and bustle of the city. In 2015 i reconnected with one of my old chat mates from 2004 and things just developed from there. In 2016, he visit me in Manila and the sparks just grew into something wonderful. He asked me to marry him and in March of 2017 i flew to the United States to marry him. Before we got married, we had a big surprise as we found out that i was pregnant. We got married in June of 2017 and welcomed our new addition in December. Kaitlyn is cute, smart, silly and just outright adorable. This is my journey in a new country with my daughter and my husband.
_______________________________________________


If you are new to my channel
Please subscribe & click the bell button so you will receive notification when I’ve uploaded a new video thank you very much.
_______________________________________________


Stay tune for more upcoming videos.

__________________________________________
Follow me on IG leenkaye29
📲

Facebook Page Ricailkait
📲



For collaboration inquiries email me
aileen28.ab@gmail.com
_________________________________________



Disclaimer: I don’t own the music
**This video is not sponsored**
___________________________________

#Aileenkrell #samsunguhd4ksmartvtv #Update


Hold On by Joakim Karud
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0

Music promoted by Audio Library
Cryin In My Beer by Audionautix ( is part of the YouTube Audio Library ( and it's licensed under a Creative Commons license (
Song: "Sappheiros - Embrace [Chill]" is under a Creative Commons license (CC BY 3.0)
Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:

_______________________
Aileen💗

Control.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar